I think I would ask them why they want the details and what they intend to
do
with them rather than refusing outright. It is possible they have a reason
you
would find acceptable, in which case it becomes a good basis for reminding
them
about limited purposes of processing, further processing etc. If they don't
have
a good reason, you can still use it for training purposes!

All the best

Susan Healy

Sent using CloudMagic Email
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=ta&cv=7.4.10&pv=4.4.2&source=email_footer_2]
On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Chris Tinsley < [log in to unmask]