Dear all

On Saturday 14th November 2015 the Faculty of Classics in Cambridge will be hosting its first Postgraduate Open Day, where prospective students will be able to tour the Faculty, attend sample seminars, and speak with academics regarding our M.Phil and PhD courses.

Full details are available on our website:

https://www.classics.cam.ac.uk/open

We welcome all potential applicants, and would be most grateful to any academics who could pass this notice on to interested parties.

Very best wishes,

Chris McCartney

Graduate Administrator

Faculty of Classics, University of Cambridge

Sidgwick Avenue

Cambridge, CB3 9DA

Tel: 01223 (3)35960

Web: http://www.classics.cam.ac.uk/