Jan, I'm busy with other things, but any good book on the Neolithic
should provide details about mortuary arrangements or a google search
for: "cairn disarticulated bones" will provide lots of examples.

However, the examples that spring to mind are the Tomb of the Eagles and
Unstan both on O
I've also posted this to Britarch, because it's not really my period and
whilst there are examples of disarticulated bones, I can't remember how
general the practice was and when.

Mike

--
http://mons-graupius.co.uk