Whatever you say, Kostas, whatever you say.

Orion

At 06:01 PM 10/22/2015 -0400, you wrote:
>Orion,
>
>Is this spring a hypothesized prehistoric spring or an existing spring? If
prehistoric, what evidence is there for it? besides the waterway purportedly
being prehistoric?

>Though I do think there was water at Stonehenge, the Ditch would not have
been built as a moat. In all the images I have seen of the Ditch, and all
the discussions I had, the Ditch is "sectioned". With one section not
completely joining the next section. But separated by physical barrier to
some extend. This would impede the water flow around the Ditch. This makes
no sense if the Ditch was built to be a moat.

>So water at Stonehenge "yes". Man-made Ditch moat, "no".
>
>Kostas

0px;font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;font-size: 12px;color:
#000;background-color: #fff;">

target="_blank">https://www.avast.com/antivirus</a>

></tt></pre>
prehistoric spring or an existing spring? If prehistoric, what evidence is
there for it? besides the waterway purportedly being
Stonehenge, the Ditch would not have been built as a moat. In all the images
I have seen of the Ditch, and all the discussions I had, the Ditch is
"sectioned". With one section not completely joining the next section. But
separated by physical barrier to some extend. This would impede the water
flow around the Ditch. This makes no sense if the Ditch was built to be a
moat,
>-----Original Message-----<br>From: Orion &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;<br>To:
BRITARCH &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;<br>Sent: Thu, Oct 22, 2015 12:02
#000;background-color: #fff;">