The Royal Statistical Society is pleased to announce their Training Course programme for 2016.

We are pleased to offer a range of foundation and professional courses:

FOUNDATION COURSES

  Presenting Data (presented by Ed Swires-Hennessy) - 4th February, 23rd June, 24th November

  Basic Statistics [Understanding and Analysing Data] (presented by J Freeman & E Marshall) – 8th & 9th February, 27th & 28th June

  Consulting Skills (presented by R Caulcutt & Julie Bullen) – 24th & 25th February

  Introduction to Statistical Thinking (presented by Nigel Marriott) – 8th March

  Identifying Trends and Making Forecasts (presented by Nigel Marriott) – 6th & 7th April, 10th & 11th November

  Questionnaire Design and Web Survey Implementation (presented by P Campanelli) – 21st & 22nd June

PROFESSIONAL COURES

  Concepts and Methods in Causal Mediation Analysis (presented by B De Stavola & R Daniel) – 3rd June

  An Introduction to Multivariate Meta-Analysis (presented by M Price, R Riley & J Kirkham) – 8th June

  Longitudinal and Missing Data (presented by Geert Verbeke & Geert Molenberghs) – 26th & 27th September

  Survival Analysis (presented by D Collett) – 28th & 29th September

  Advanced Programming in R (presented by C Gillespie) – 5th & 6th December

For further information and to register on any of the courses listed above, please see our website

If you have any queries about our courses or any other services we offer, please don’t hesitate to email me on [log in to unmask]

Tessa Pearson

Events and Training Administrator

The Royal Statistical Society

12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX

Direct dial: (44) 020 7614 3947

Switchboard: (44) 020 7638 8998

The RSS is a registered charity No. 306096.

RSS (Services) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal Statistical Society.

Company Reg. No. 3982652

SIGNOFF allstat