Hi André,

one common, and potentially fatal, reason is that not all voxels are
available for the whole group. Have you checked your mask.img image from
the group study to see which voxels actually enter the analysis?

Cheers,
Marko

André Schmidt wrote:
> Dear experts
>
> I try to estimate a second level batch with a 2-sample test design and
> always receive the error message:
>
> Error using spm_est_non_sphericity (line 196)
> Please check your data: There are no significant voxels.
>
> Error in spm_spm (line 418)
>      [xVi, am]  = spm_est_non_sphericity(SPM);
>
> Error in spm_getSPM (line 234)
>          SPM = spm_spm(SPM);
>
> Error in spm_results_ui (line 261)
>          [SPM,xSPM] = spm_getSPM;
> Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
>
> I have checked the contrast images for all included subjects and all of
> them show activation. Do you know what went wrong here?
>
> Thank you very much
> André

PD Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany