Thanks for your help and let me know if there is any other information that you need.

Cheers,

David

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 5:26 AM, Zeidman, Peter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi David,

This should be easy. Please could you clarify the file format of Brainvoyager ROIs? Are they nifti images?

Best,

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Ross
Sent: 30 September 2015 02:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] DCM on anatomical ROIs (from Brain Voyager)

Hi all,

I am attempting to carry out DCM on data from anatomical ROIs created in Brainvoyager (used in a previous analysis). I am new to SPM and I am unsure of what the best way to import the ROI positions or time-course would be.

One thing that I have tried is to replace the data in the Y and xY variables from a sphere-ROI, created in SPM, with the mean voxel time course from the anatomical ROIs defined in Brainvoyager. While this "works" I am realise that it is not the same as using the first eigenvariate. Will this matter? Are there other problems with this method that make it unsuitable?

FInally, is there a good way to do this?

Thanks for any help,

David