MNI space does not have a specific output dimension. MNI space simply encodes the origin, rotation, and brain size in mm.

When you normalize an image, you estimate the parameters to get your image to match a template, then you write out the normalized image. The estimate and write step are separate. In the write step, you can specify the bounding box and voxel size. Thus, the output is whatever you have specified in the write step.

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD