Take a look in the _seg8.mat file that is generated.  The means, variances
and (sort of) mixing proportions are saved as the "mn", "vr" and "mg"
variables.  When you say "voxel-wise weights", I guess you mean the latent
variables for each Gaussian.  These aren't written out.  For suggestions
about how to get hold of the variables you are interested in, I'd suggest
looking at spm_preproc_write8.m

Best regards,
-John