Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:45:38 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] 2*3 full factorial design
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear SPM experts,
My experiment is a 2*3 within-subject design. In the 2nd-level analysis, I use the 2*3 full factorial model. I found the brain activation in the interaction(F-contrast). However, I am not sure how to explain this 2*3 interaction?  Would you please give me more information about this? Thanks!
Best regards,Xu