Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. The ROIs are in Brainvoyagers .voi format and they
have been converted back to native space (from talairach space). For
exporting the ROIs I can either get Brainvoyager to convert them into nifti
format or just get the XYZ locations of the voxels. I have had a couple of
issues when I have tried to convert the ROIs to nifti images, 1) The image
space does not seem to line up at all with the anatomical image in SPM and
2) I am not sure how to use a nifti image to extract a SPM VOI  with the
first eigenvariate etc. For those reasons I have just been feeding SPM the
mean time course from each Brainvoyager ROI in the way I described
previously.

Thanks for your help and let me know if there is any other information that
you need.

Cheers,

David