Hi all,

I am attempting to carry out DCM on data from anatomical ROIs created in
Brainvoyager (used in a previous analysis). I am new to SPM and I am unsure
of what the best way to import the ROI positions or time-course would be.

One thing that I have tried is to replace the data in the Y and xY
variables from a sphere-ROI, created in SPM, with the mean voxel time
course from the anatomical ROIs defined in Brainvoyager. While this "works"
I am realise that it is not the same as using the first eigenvariate. Will
this matter? Are there other problems with this method that make it
unsuitable?

FInally, is there a good way to do this?

Thanks for any help,

David