Thanks a ton Volkmar. This is really a great toolbox.

Thanks again !

Sahil

Dear Sahil,

there is a tool called "Extract Data from ROI" in the Volumes toolbox. You
will find a link to the toolbox download page on the SPM extensions page at
http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/ext. Download and install the latest
version from http://sourceforge.net/projects/spmtools/files/tbxVolumes/ and
enjoy!

Best,