Dear Elisabeta,

As Mandragore reports in its description of Paris Gr. 510, this codex contains not only a collection of homilies by St. Gregory of Nazianzus but also St. Gregory the Thaumaturge's (Gregory of Neocaesarea's) paraphrase of Ecclesiastes and Gregory the Priest's Vita of Gregory of Nazianzus.  For a detailed breakdown of the textual contents by foliation see:

http://pinakes.irht.cnrs.fr/notices/cote/id/50085

None of that, though, will match illuminations with the apposite text.  For that the safest avenue of approach -- not available to to me when I started doing "Saints of the Day" notices some ten years ago -- is the manuscript's recent digitization at http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b84522082/ .  With minor exceptions (most notably Greg. Naz.'s oratio 35 following Greg. Thaum.'s paraphrase of Ecclesiastes), the book is in the same hand throughout and the illuminations continue past the initial Greg. Naz. section to also include frontispieces to Greg. Thaum.'s paraphrase of Ecclesiastes (440r) and to Greg. Presb.'s Vita of Greg. Naz. (452r).

That said, in assigning illuminations to their proper text in the codex I made some initial mistakes years ago when neither the online _Pinakes_ nor the digitization in Gallica were available; without realizing the nature of the problem, I have occasionally copied these into newer posts.  Your message has alerted me to the difficulty.  With any luck I will still be alert when -- probably months hence -- I next link to an illumination in Paris Gr. 510.

For the record, Wikimedia Commons offers digitizations of the illuminations in this codex at:
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Biblioth%C3%A8que_Nationale_MS_Gr._510?uselang=fr>

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Biblioth%C3%A8que_Nationale_MS_Gr._510?uselang=fr

But those in Gallica are much clearer.  Here's its version of fol. 196v (in Greg. Naz.'s _Orationes_), with the Raising of Lazarus at upper left:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b84522082/f406.image

Best again,
John Dillon