Hi,

I’m trying to locate the proper method for ordering a digital or microfilm copy of the following MS:

                Benevento, Biblioteca Capitolare, MS 9

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  My Italian is not quite as good as it should be, and I have not even been able to locate the main web page for the library or consulted any catalogues that might exist. I tried searching the Manus database, but the library does not appear to be one of the participating libraries.

My university library has a copy of Mallet and Thibaut,  Capitulaire de Bénévent, 1 [MSS 1-18] (Paris 1984), but it is in storage (now recalled).

It would of course also be helpful if someone knew where there is digital copy of the manuscript. I’m primarily interested in fols. 1-192 (Alcuin’s [Pseudo Alcuin?] Expositio Apocalypsis).

Bill Schipper