[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/0a9eefd646a9f7325662ab33a/images/8e008d3e-6db6-4ec9-8233-521753464be2.png]

Join Wonder Women 2016

Between 3rd -13th March, 2016  Wonder Women will once again shine a light on the achievements of Manchester women past and present. Timed to coincide with International Women’s Day and commemorating the Suffragette movement born in our city, a stimulating programme of events, debate, music, film, art and gigs will celebrate how far we’ve come – and asks how far we have yet to go.

Planning is now underway and we invite you to get involved.

Do you have suitable programming already planned? A great idea looking for a home? Or just want to know more?

Join us for one of two workshops as we begin to shape the 2016 festival.
Please RSVP below and see the attached brief for more details.

RSVP - Ezra and Gil, Northern Quarter on: Tue 13 Oct 6pm-7.30pm<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

RSVP - People's History Museum on: Fri 23 Oct 10am-11.30am<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/0a9eefd646a9f7325662ab33a/images/eb7cfd07-52f3-4abb-839b-7265f5d889d2.jpeg]