Hi,

Can you help?  I’m trying to access details from a WebPA assignment from 2012-13.

This is needed for a student exam board. When trying to access through the original Learn link I receive the following : “Error: This external tool is not currently available.” Would this data still available and where would it be stored?

Many thanks,

Brian

Brian Mather

e-Learning Developer

The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies

Direct Dial: 0131 651 7420

www.ed.ac.uk/vet

The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies and The Roslin Institute

Easter Bush Campus, Midlothian, EH25 9RG

Tel: 0131 651 7300

www.ed.ac.uk/vet

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">  [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">  [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">  [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">