Quite a bit of very interesting stuff in there Jeffrey.

I think you need a Brit take on it though - ask Tom Jenks and/or James Davies.

Personally I don't know enough to answer some of those questions so I am not volunteering but in general Don Share's final paragraph would sum up my attitude pretty well. I'm all for it as long as it doesn't take itself too seriously or make ridiculous claims for itself. I don't like Goldsmith but then, I don't think I'm meant to.

I think Keston Sutherland would be interested to hear that he is a lyric poet after all.