Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce that the IBER2015 - XIII Iberian Joint
Meeting on Atomic and Molecular Physics, which will take place in Aveiro
(Portugal) on 6-9 September 2015 at the University of Aveiro.

**

          ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 7 JULY !!

You are invited to submit Abstracts for IBER 2015 via the EasyChair
conference system at:_
http://iber2015.web.ua.pt/abstract.html
_Thedeadline for receipt of contributions will be *7 July 201**5*.

All other details can be found on the conference website:
_http://iber2015.web.ua.pt/_

The meeting is organized by the *Atomic and Molecular Physics Division
of the Portuguese Physics Society (Sociedade Portuguesa de Física)*, in
collaboration with the Atomic and Molecular Physics Group of the
*Spanish Societies of Physics and Chemistry (Real Sociedad Española de
Física and Real Sociedad Española de Química).*

*

On *behalf of the Organizing Committee, *we wish you a successful
conference contribution.
We all look forward to welcoming you to Aveiro in September of this year.

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html