Funding available for innovations to improve health care
The Health Foundation has £1.5 million available for up to 20 teams to test and develop innovative ideas to improve health care delivery in the UK.
As part of our new Innovating for Improvement programme, we are looking for projects that aim to improve health care delivery and/or the way people manage their own health care.
Each team will receive up to £75,000 of funding, over 15 months, to support the implementation and evaluation of their health care innovation project.
Interested? For further information, visit www.health.org.uk/innovatingimprovement<http://www.health.org.uk/innovatingimprovement>.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon, 4 August 2015.

Catherine Riedel
Marketing and Communications Officer
The Health Foundation
90 Long Acre, London WC2E 9RA

Telephone: 02072578000
Direct: 02072572056
Facsimile: 02072578001
www.health.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/healthfdn<http://www.twitter.com/healthfdn>
Sign up for our email newsletter: www.health.org.uk/enewsletter<http://www.health.org.uk/enewsletter>

The information in this e-mail is confidential and the contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this e-mail. The Health Foundation cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message, as it has been transmitted over the public network. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the Health Foundation unless otherwise specifically stated. You are advised to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment, as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses or use of this e-mail and its attachments. The Health Foundation may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security.

The Health Foundation
Registered Company Number: 1714937 England
Registered office: 90 Long Acre, London. WC2E 9RA
Registered Charity Number: 286967