Dear All,

We are looking at the different  options for recharging mobile devices to
offer to our students next term.  We would appreciate any advice, both
positive and negative,  from other libraries who have offered this service
to their users.

If you could pass any feedback to my colleague Nadia Mahernia

Many thanks
Susan
Susan Murray (MA, BSc, MCLIP, ILTM)
Head of Library Service
The Sheppard-Worlock Library
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
L16 9JD
Tel: 0151 291 2002 Fax: 0151 291 2037
Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website <http://www.hope.ac.uk/gateway/library>  /  facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/hopelibrary>   /   email <[log in to unmask]>
/ twitter <https://twitter.com/Hope_Library>

Library Services are very interested in your feedback on our facilities and
services and any suggestions you may have for improvements.  Please use our
Online Suggestion form http://www.hope.ac.uk/gateway/library/suggestions/
 to let us know how we can develop our services to meet your needs

<http://www.hope.ac.uk>

Liverpool Hope University has:
·  92.8% of students in employment or further study six months after
graduation in 2013 (www.hesa.ac.uk/pis, July 2014, Table E1a)
·  Over £50 million invested in buildings and equipment over the period
2007 to 2013 (University Financial Statements,www.hope.ac.uk/aboutus/finance
)
·  Beaten the benchmark for projected completion of degrees for past seven
years (www.hesa.ac.uk/pis,  March 2015, Table T5)
·  More than a third of research produced at Liverpool Hope University
rated as world leading (4*) or internationally excellent (3*) by the
national 2014 Research Excellence Framework (www.hope.ac.uk/ref
Visit the University on our Open Days - Wednesday 24th June 2015 or
Saturday 27th June 2015 (www.hope.ac.uk/opendays)