***With apologies for cross-posting***

Dear all,

If you’re interested in social media in the library, why not join @LibraryLantern today for ‘Social Media in Libraries’ (#SMIL15)?

We’d love for you to be involved in this special event.  Participation is easy – just search #SMIL15 on twitter or follow us via @LibraryLantern and you won’t miss a discussion.

We want you to speak freely about your experiences of social media in the library, especially in terms of what might have changed for you in the past 12 months and your interactions with multimedia platforms such as YouTube.  Topics we’ll be discussing throughout the day include:

•	Current Practices in Social Media
•	Social Media Policy
•	Effectiveness of Social Media
•	Promoting Library Social Media Channels
•	The Future of Social Media

Discussions arising from #SMIL15, along with additional research activities, will inform the next stage of Taylor & Francis’ social media in libraries research.

We look forward to virtually seeing you today.

Best wishes,
Matt

Matthew Peck - Communications Manager, Library & Media Relations
Taylor & Francis Group l 4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 4RN, UK.