Thanks Donald. I was also told that atrophy changes with age, we have mixed animals with different age group, I probably have to scan more animals with small age group.

Thanks

Ned

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MCLAREN, Donald
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] VBM results

It's hard to know if this is what to expect. The differences are likely to be different for each knockout mouse line depending on the gene being knocked out. If you are concerned about the lack of significance, maybe the controls and knockouts aren't that different OR you might want to try another p-value and cluster size that would still correct for multiple comparisons.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren