No no, I previously set the path and the error is still the same. The problem is not with the path.

Adriana.

On 18 June 2015 at 14:24, Andreas Finkelmeyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You don’t need Analyze to run the function, but the folder/location where you saved the Matlab script(s) needs to be part of your Matlab path (that’s what the error is indicating).

http://uk.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_env/what-is-the-matlab-search-path.html

Andreas

From: Adriana Roca [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 June 2015 14:19
To: Andreas Finkelmeyer
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] Unix executable files. And .obj conversion in .nii

Hello Andreas,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I've tried your script and unfortunately, it doesn't work. The Matlab error is: Undefined function or variable 'decodeOBJ'

Maybe because I have not Analyze software installed on my Mac and I am using Matlab 2015. Anyway, I really appreciate your effort to help on this.

Could be very helpful if you (or other SPMer) have another possible solution for this.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Adriana.