Dear Elaina,

You can look at the tutorial chapter for multimodal face evoked responses in the manual. There is an example of time-frequency analysis in the sensor space there. In the source space you'd do everything the same just using an epoched rather than averaged file as input and then choose the 'induced' option when writing images out.

Best,

Vladimir