LLN, le 16/06/15

Dear all,

I am experiencing the following issue with SPM8 and SPM12 on a Linux station running under
RedHat Enterprise 6.2 and Matlab 2015a. Typically, SPM (8 and 12) would start and work
correctly for a while (say, 5 to 10 minutes). Then, without any warning, and whatever the
process I am trying to use (e.g., display, slice timing, realignment, etc.), I am no
longer able to click on the submenus from the GUI window (e.g., I cannot edit the values
or assign data) and all I can do is to click the "close" button of the window. Then I have
to restart SPM, and sometimes Matlab, for SPM to work correctly again. This happens both
when I start Matlab with the workspace or using the ľnodesktop start option.

I cannot manage to figure out if the issue arises because of my Linux OS, Matlab, SPM, or
a funny combination of them. Any idea is welcome!

Thanks in advance,

Mauro

_____________________________________

Help fighting hunger: http://www.hungersite.com

Just click your mouse and sponsors of The Hunger Site donate a serving of food to a person
in need - at no cost to you.

______________________________________

Mauro PESENTI
National Fund for Scientific Research (Belgium)
Centre de Neuroscience Cognition et Systeme
Institut de recherche en Sciences Psychologiques
Universite Catholique de Louvain
Place Cardinal Mercier, 10
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve

tel.: +32 (0)10 47 88 22