Dear all,

I am currently checking the activation result from one of the pilot study.
I found that there are some unexpected activations (which are two large area) on the white matter and ventricle (see the photo attached). At the same time there is not any activation on the area interested.

I know breathing may cause activation on ventricle but I am not sure why the activation is extended to the white matter. Or is there any other possible reason? And most importantly, is there any means to remove their effect?

Thanks and looking forward to your opinion.

Best regards,
Justin