Hi Torben and Helmut,

Thank you for the info.

I re-ran the analysis 3 different ways.  The following reports are for 1
subject.  The results for this 1 subject are consistent across all subjects.

The first thing I note is that the results largely look the same across all
3 implementations (phew!).

However, there are some voxels that pass threshold for a particular
implementation and don't in another implementation.  Interestingly, in
order of most to least statistical power, it seems like: Changed_T0 (which
was what I did initially), default, and then default_Torben.

The power is not just stronger for the most ventral slices.  There are also
more voxels that pass threshold in the dorsal slices.

I'm not sure what to make of this.  Any ideas?

My study design is 36 slices in ascending order, acquired axially. TR=2.

Changed_T0.ps: T=36, T0=1, Regular Timing File
Default.ps: T=36, T0=18, Regular Timing File
Defaults_Torben.ps: T=36, T0=18, Timing File-= TR/2.

Much thanks,
Rita