Hi Helmut,

Figure 4 in this paper might also be interesting:
http://gallantlab.org/_downloads/2008b.Kay.etal.pdf

The paper suggest that modeling polynomians is more accurate than high-pass
filtering. However, they are not explicit about the type of filter they use
and I don't see why there should be a huge difference between e.g. DCT
filtering vs. adding DCT regressors to the model (which used to be the
default in SPM).

Best,
Martin