Hi Helmut (and anybody else who may take an interest),

I am back ;-) I'm responding to this email, as my current question is most
relevant to this last email of yours, as well as your email prior to that.

I now have 9 regressors in total, which are:
#1) the task/rest design (which I believe is input automatically as soon as
I define a condition with onsets)
#2) a PM - which is the behavioral performance data
#3-8) the realignment motion parameters (from the rp.txt file)
#9) a constant

My question is:
I think that for sure I am interested in including the realignment motion
parameters in my model.
How can I set up a contrast that tests for these AND for the task/rest
design for instance?
Or a contrast that tests for these AND the behavioural performance?

If I set up a contrast like: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0, I am ONLY testing for the
task/rest design I think, right?

Thanks,
Joelle