Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce that the latest edition of the Economics Network
newsletter is now available to view or download on our website
<http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/sites/default/files/Ashley/EN%20Newsletter%20Issue%2025_v2.pdf>
.

In particular, please note:

- We have moved office, so our address and phone numbers have changed (the
new contact details are in the newsletter and my email signature)

- The early-bird registration prices for the *Developments in Economics
Education* conference are still available until the end of June. Please
book as soon as possible to guarantee the lower rates (
www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/dee2015)

With best wishes,
Ashley

Direct link to the newsletter (if the hyperlink above doesn't work):
http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/sites/default/files/Ashley/EN%20Newsletter%20Issue%2025_v2.pdf

*Apologies for any duplicate emails

--
Ashley Lait
Project, Events and Publications Officer, The Economics Network

The Priory Road Complex
Priory Road
Bristol
BS8 1TU