It's hard to know without more information. If there really is no log file, then that suggests the job hasn't even started, so maybe something wrong with the ccp4i interface

Which task were you using?

1. "Symmetry, Scale, Merge (Aimless)", the recommended one, or
2. "Find Symmetry, Scale and Merge (Scala)", the old one

Are you sure there is no log file? Do the programs start from the command line, e.g. type "pointless"?

For what it's worth, it's all working for me

Phil