Dear Ivan,

Phaser is perfectly happy with an ensemble consisting of just one molecule. Your error must lay elsewhere, but we would need more information to be able to help you here.

Best,

Herman

Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von xaravich ivan
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Juni 2015 09:43
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [ccp4bb] Single search Model input in Phaser!!!

Now that I am able to run ccp4i, I have a new problem. I generated a search model by chainsaw and I want to run Phaser in CCP4i with this search model as input, but it seems that I only can give an ensamble input and I cannot find a way to input a single chainsaw generated search model in Phaser. Am I missing something or am I only able to use Molrep or programs other than Phaser with one search model as input. Everytime I put my search model in ensamble mode it fails (which is expected I guess) but how can I use only one chainsaw generated search model in Phaser, or can I?

Thanks,

Ivan