I often say this, but check the anomalous difference Fourier. You don't say
what resolution your data reaches to, or what wavelength the data is
collected at, but if the model is well refined you often can see anomalous
peaks for Ss, and they give you a relative scale for any anomalous feature
which corresponds to that site.

Eleanor Dodson