My understanding is that means that all GPs will request it (or similar). So they can send it to a local laboratory which can do it on--site or send it away, or they can send it somewhere else.

I suppose it's possible that some of the screening hub laboratories will offer non-screening assays.

Jonathan

List Archives
List Instructions (How to leave etc.)
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/