This may be of interest to sport study group list members.

In the year 2000, the Millennium Summit of the United Nations formed the Millennium Development Goals (MDG). The idea of these goals were to help meet the needs of those poorest in the world. These eight goals were defined, and broken down into twenty-one targets, with the aim to have them complete by 2015.

The year 2015 is upon us, in fact, we are nearly reaching the half way point of this year. Have these goals been met?

To mark that we have reached the final year of the programme, Taylor & Francis have collected together a range of articles from across all subject areas, related to the MDG goals, or about MDG itself. These are all free to access. To see the whole page click here: https://bitly.com/1zRfBXU+