Excellent thought!  I haven't started thinking about it at all yet - but
what an interesting way to approach it.

What I'm really heading towards is working out whether there is anything
about the particular context(s) our symposium is addressing that will affect
evidence uptake, primarily by governments (as distinct from, for example,
uptake of evidence by health practitioners).  Certainly 'nature of evidence'
may be one of the factors that affects that.

Thanks Justin!

Thanks also to all those who have already forwarded materials or references
- anyone who hasn't had a chance to yet but does have something, more will
still be very welcome.

Cheers

Gill