Hi Jesús,

In Brazil,  we are suffering similar situation in the city of Salvador,
where 20 people died (8 children). Our worst catastrophe in Mountain region
of Rio de Janeiro showed the same logic that you described in the case of
Guerreiro. More than 900 lives lost.

Unfortunatelly, I don´t have good cases as Tijuana to show. But I am sure
that we have it.

Saludos,

Victor