HI Gayle,

Sorry about that - Iíve unjoined you and then rejoined you using the email as above.

To post to the list, you just need to send email from this email address above to  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

and you shouldnít need a password,

let me know if that works, and if it doesnít, happy to help further,

Yours,

Beryl