Hi Kim,

I'm pretty sure there have been references offered on this list in the past
as I made a mental note to myself that I should have a look in the Med-Rel
archive when I need calendar info.  Haven't done so, but try it...

all best

Laura

Dr. Laura Jacobus
Senior Lecturer in History of Art
Birkbeck College, University of London

For details of my book on Giotto and the Arena Chapel see
http://www.brepols.net/Pages/ShowProduct.aspx?prod_id=IS-9781905375127-1