Apologies for cross-posting.

This is to let you know about new content recently added to www.stereoscopicmedia.org, the research site for all things related to the study of stereoscopic media in the Humanities.

We have included Dave Hare’s research provocation, information about current research presented at the SCMS conference and Miriam Ross’ new book publication. We are also doing our best to keep the bibliography on research in this area up to date.

As ever, if you are interested in contributing to the site, please get in touch via the contact section at the bottom of the home page.

best wishes
Dr Miriam Ross and Dr Leon Gurevitch (site administrators)

--
-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Conference: http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --