List members may be interested in the upcoming conference at the National Maritime Museum:

Harrison Decoded: Towards a perfect pendulum clock
Saturday 18 April | 10.30-16.30 | £45, £35 members

Following on from our hugely successful Decoding Harrison conference in July 2014, we reflect on the successes of the Burgess 'B' Clock and ask 'What next?' for this astounding timekeeper.
Join us for a day of talks and discussions, including a visit to the Royal Observatory Greenwich and a behind-the-scenes look at the Horology workshop.

http://www.rmg.co.uk/whats-on/events/harrison-decoded