'Student Engagement In and Out of the Classroom'

Date:               Thursday 25th June 2015
Venue:             Sheffield Hallam University, City Campus, S1 1WB
Cost:                £120
Registration:    is now open! Register for the conference here<https://blogs.shu.ac.uk/ltconference/learning-and-teaching-conference-2015-programme/>.

This year's conference will consider the ways students are engaged in learning in and around their course. We will discuss what we do as higher education teachers, support staff and as student peers to make time at university a rich and inspiring learning experience.

The conference includes keynote presentations from Professor Simon Lancaster, University of East Anglia and our Deputy Vice-chancellor, Professor Liz Barnes. There will also be an informal forum in the afternoon facilitated by Professor Liz Barnes and key SHU colleagues: Re-imagining teaching through an exploration of learning spaces.

Engagement in this conference constitutes CPD relevant to gaining fellowship of the HEA and contributes to remaining in good standing for those who have fellowship.
You can join in the discussion @ #SHULT15<https://twitter.com/SHULTConference> [SHU Student Finance Twitter account] <https://mobile.twitter.com/#SHULT_Con>