Thank you all for taking part in the CIG e-forum on rare books
cataloguing that took place on April 15th and 16th and thank you to our
moderators, Karen, Iris and Katie for all their hard work.

CIG would really appreciate your feedback on the e-forum, even if you
only read the emails and didn't send any yourself. This very short
feedback survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete but would
help us make our future events and e-forums even better:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YHZFPHK

Many thanks in advance,

Celine Carty

--
CĂ©line Carty
Librarian

01223 332183

Please note I work part-time (Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays) and so
may not respond to email immediately.