Good morning everybody,

I'm Lucille Munoz and I am project cataloguer at Lambeth Palace Library.

I completed a MA in 2013 entitled Cultures de l'Ecrit et de l'Image that focused on book history and librarianship at the École nationale supérieure des sciences de l'information et des bibliothèques (Enssib) in Lyon, France. During the second year of my Master's, I worked as research intern at the Universal Short Title Catalogue (USTC) project. I registered copies of the Paris Gazette for the extension of the USTC into the seventeenth century. I worked within an Access database created for recording early printed newspapers. I also assisted in cataloguing rare books for the University of St Andrews Special Collections Library.

In October 2014, I joined Lambeth Palace Library to catalogue the historic collections (pre-1850) from Sion College Library that are now housed at Lambeth since 1996.

Best wishes,
Lucille