Hello,

Our internet was playing up yesterday, but hopefully will behave better today.

Just want to thank Iris for the information regarding DCRM2 and the RDA Toolkit. Here at Downside Abbey, we are in the enviable position of starting electronic cataloguing from scratch, therefore I made the decision to incorporate RDA conventions from the start. As funds are tight, I was debating whether to buy the print RDA or subscribe to the Toolkit, but I think that has just swung my decision.

I look forward to today!

Best wishes,

Louise Anderson