Thanks for the document Ė itís so helpful!

Clare

From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Pierce
Sent: 16 April 2015 09:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Summary of day 1

Dear all,

I am attaching a document which summarises some of the issues discussed yesterday, plus contains all the useful links mentioned (I hope I havenít missed any!).

If you have problems opening the document email me personally and I will send you a mail with the text in it.

Itís a 7 page document so I thought it would be easier in a word document rather than an email.

Karen

Dr Karen Pierce

Cataloguing Librarian

Cataloguing Department

University Library Service

Cardiff University

PO BOX 430

1st Floor

30-36 Newport Road

Cardiff

CF24 0DE

Tel: (029) 20875680

Email: [log in to unmask]

Dr Karen Pierce

Llyfrgellydd Catalogio

Adran Catalogio

Gwasanaeth Llyfrgell y Brifysgol

Prifysgol Cymru

PO BOX 430

Llawr 1af

30-36 Heol Casnewydd

Caerdydd

CF24 0DE

FfŰn: (029) 20875680

E-bost: [log in to unmask]

http://darksideofthecatalogue.wordpress.com/
http://scolarcardiff.wordpress.com/
http://cardiffcataloguers.wordpress.com/

        Ystyriwch yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu yr e-bost yma os gwelwch yn dda.