Thanks for sharing these Anna, they look really useful!

Karen

From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anna Vlasova
Sent: 15 April 2015 16:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Standards and provenance

After attending ‘A Coordinated Approach to Recording and Searching Provenance Records and Images: Moving Forwards’ conference at the Warburg Institute a few weeks ago I compiled a list of online resources for provenance research. Maybe some of them could be of use for some of you?

CERL Thesaurus http://thesaurus.cerl.org/cgi-bin/search.pl

CERL Material Evidence in Incunabula http://www.cerl.org/resources/mei/search_mei

Provenance online project at the University of Pennsylvania  https://www.flickr.com/photos/58558794@N07/ and https://provenanceonlineproject.wordpress.com/about/

British Armorial bindings data base https://armorial.library.utoronto.ca/

Marche Tipografice Editoriale is a database of printers' and publishers' devices of the 17th century Italian editions http://193.206.215.10/marte/introen.html

BibliotecaNazionale di Napoli Archivio Possessori is a database of provenance evidence (bookplates, ms. inscriptions, etc.) from Biblioteca Nazionale di Napoli http://www.bnnonline.it/index.php?pageId=324

BibliotecaStatale di Montevergine Possessori is a database of provenance evidence (bookplates, ms. inscriptions, etc.) from Biblioteca Statale di Montevergine http://bibliotecastataledimontevergine.beniculturali.it/index.php?it/309/possessori

Anna