From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of O'Brien, Iris
Sent: 16 April 2015 16:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Cataloguing rare books

Dear all,

This concludes our e-forum on rare book cataloguing. Thank you all very much for taking part. I hope the two days have been useful and everybody has found something of interest to take away with them.

Kind regards,
Iris

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
Think before you print