From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of O'Brien, Iris
Sent: 16 April 2015 11:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Discussion of Record 2

Have you got any comments or questions about record 2?

Iris O'Brien
Early Printed Collections Cataloguing and Processing Manager
The British Library
St Pancras
96 Euston Road
London
NW1 2DB
Tel.: +44 (0)20 7412 7731
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
Think before you print